Friday, April 27, 2012

fill in the blank Friday

play along with Lauren here!

1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   hit snooze at least twice. when I finally drag my ass out of bed, I check the weather first  .

2.   I can hardly wait for    the day I get to meet my cute kid. on one hand, it feels like it's forever away, and on the other hand, I know it'll be here before I know it   .

3.  The quickest way to my heart is     making me laugh       because     laughter is the best medicine, duh.

4. A little known fact about me is that      my pinkies are crooked .

5. The best part about my job is     I can wear whatever I want. today? jeans and a Brew-Thru tee shirt. holla .

6. Something I just couldn't live without is     love .

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   ANYTHING stylish to my hair. I suck at doing my own hair, haha  .


Happy Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!