Monday, March 26, 2012

le 17 week bump.

so after I posted last week's bump-date, I went home and stole Sean's cell phone to take a bump picture. so yeah, this is a week old, but I figured I'd post it anyway to have it documented. 

disclaimer: my mirror is disgusting. this is what happens when you have a bizarre feline who LOVES water. he dips his head under the running faucet and then shakes off like a dog. 

also, this was taken after a trip to the mall and a healthy (read: large) slice of pizza from Mama Sbarro's. therefore, the bump is not ALL baby. you've been warned. 

from the front: 


and the side view:



happy Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm no expert, but I think what you've got in there is a baby! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!