Wednesday, March 16, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!



{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
crap, I like both. I'll go with scruffy though.

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
omg. caramel. my mouth is watering.

{three} do you own slippers?
I do, and they're comfy as shit.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
unfortunately, no. I was deprived.

{five} how you do relieve stress?
to be honest, I try to not stress, period. life is too short for all that. 
stress is bad for your health man.

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Are You My Mother?

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
no, but I was on the dance team in 8th grade, does that count? for the record, I still dance like a white girl.

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
the thesaurus, definitely.

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
yoga? not real yoga, but August 2009 yoga. ;)
(I realize only a handful of my readers will get that)

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
not long. fuck that noise.

4 comments:

  1. I forgot about Are You My Mother?! So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha these made me laugh, you're awesome!! xoxo

    ps. I have a new account, blog URL....too many issues with my old one so I am starting over!


    http://melissa-champagnewishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmel is incredible. They make salted carmel sauce in a jar at Trader Joe's.... I blew through that thing in record time. It was actually a bit embarrassing, haha!

    Oh and I tagged you in a hand writing game...
    http://muffinlovesbiscuit.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-my-handwriting-looks-like.html
    =)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!