Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!




{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Saved by the Bell, for sure. fun fact: I was just watching it this morning as I was getting ready for work.

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
"Want To" by Sugarland. it was a hit single when Sean & I first started dating and it always reminds me of that time period, which automatically brings a cheesy grin to my face.

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
nope, had those suckers taken out when I was about 18. 

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
curling up on the couch with a glass of wine and a good book in my hand.

{five} do you play any instruments?
skin flute. HAHAHA, just kidding. maybe.

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
I've been to one nude beach and was quickly reminded that most of the people who frequent said beaches are the ones you absolutely, under NO circumstances, actually want to see naked.

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
pens, yes. pencils, no.
 
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
psh, not according to that $62 I just paid to have it done last weekend. fucking ripoff dude.

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
I don't even know what that means.

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
I wish. better believe Miss Kaley will be teaching me how to do that.

2 comments:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!