Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reverb 10 - December 18th

December 18: Try
What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it?


next year, I'd like to try my hand at being a mama. shocker, I know. and no, I'm not pregnant, so don't go assuming that I am. I'm currently off of birth control, so we're taking things as they come. I don't have a specific time in which I'd like to get knocked up or give birth, so whenever it happens, I'll be happy and excited. 

we're at a point in our lives where we're ready to be parents, and we're really excited to start trying for a family. I can't wait to carry on the traditions I experienced as a child and teach my children everything I know. we're ready to take that next step, and are completely terrified at the same time.

everything I wanted to try in 2010, I did. I wanted to try a healthy lifestyle and consumed it with a passion. I wanted to try my hand at photography, and again, I fell in love with it, and now I'm obsessed with it. I wanted to try a bunch of new restaurants in our area, and we did.  I wanted to try reading a few books out of my normal subject matter, and ended up reading a ton of great books that I would have never picked up.

I think 2011 will be an amazing year of new experiences for us, and hopefully, it'll include a little bambino at some point. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!