Thursday, November 18, 2010

stylin'

well well well.
here we have another blog award, courtesy of the wonderful
Kaley @ a tale of three poags! woo! 

this is definitely something I needed today!
you should head over to Kaley's cute blog and give your opinion
on the name change ideas she has!


soooo... seven things about me, huh? here we go. 

[1] I consider myself to be a pretty confident person
all around (not just with appearance),
because I know who I am internally.
and I happen to like that person. a lot.

[2] I still sleep with a blankie that my grandmother
made me when I was about 5 years old. 
it has cats on it.
I'm not even joking.

[3] I let Bear kiss me in the face,
even though his breath smells
like a dead animal.


[4] I'm making some changes to my wardrobe
to include more feminine/dressy pieces...  
I'll let you know how that works out. 
I'm just tired of looking like a lazy college kid.

[5] I am the absolute definition of a night owl
without medication, I do NOT sleep at night.
it's quite annoying.

[6] I could eat Velveeta Shells & Cheese for days. for. real. 


[7] I am incredibly too lazy for my own good, 
but I'm aware of it, so that makes it okay. right?





passing this along to my fellow stylish blog buddies:

enjoy, ladies! =D

1 comment:

  1. thankyouthankyouthankyou!! :D You're so fabulous darlin' I doubt that I can give it right back to you? :) jk but if I could I would :D

    Now to your answers. I went through the "Well shit I'm an adult..how do I dress now that I'm not bar hopping every Thursday - Saturday and married? :P
    Just take risks, try different things, and keep it cheap - that way you can try out different things before investing in a style you find yourself in ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!