Friday, November 19, 2010

fill in the blank Friday!

happy Friday, folks! 

I have yet another busy weekend coming up, but I'm excited to attend my very first college football game tomorrow - Penn State vs. Indiana. Kaycie's boyfriend, Adam (hi snuggle butt!), is a PSU Alumni, so it's bound to be an amazing day! I'm headed to the mall tonight to pick up some Penn State gear to wear tomorrow. the game starts at noon, which means we'll be tailgating in the parking lot bright and early at 8AM! 




do you have any fun plans for the weekend? 
 
ALSO - if you love Shutterfly and want a 
FREE 8x8 photo book
head over to Kaley's little corner and 
enter in her latest giveaway 
for a special code! 
but hurry - the giveaway ends tonight!



anywhoooooo... onto the blanks! 
this week's theme over at Lauren's place is Thanksgiving. 
play along here if you like!




1.   My Thanksgiving plans this year will include  having a macaroni & cheese bake-off with my dad, eating a delicious dinner, spending time with family, watching football, and consuming my weight in pumpkin pie. 

2.  My favorite Thanksgiving was  every. single. one. it's one of my favorite holidays!

3.  My signature Thanksgiving dish is  I've never had one, but I'm making my famous homemade macaroni & cheese this year. maybe one year I'll learn how to cook something more Thanksgiving related, but I'm happy with the mac & cheese contender. it's pretty fucking amazing. 

4.  My favorite Thanksgiving food is  pumpkin pie. and turkey. and stuffing. and green bean casserole. seriously, I can't choose. I might as well throw everything in a blender and drink it, because that's exactly how I eat on Thanksgiving. everything gets shoveled in as a group, and I'm always first in line for second helpings.

5.  Thanksgiving free association!   turkey, family, stuffing & mashed potatoes, football, kitchen, fall weather, pumpkin pie.

6.  Thanksgiving is    one of my favorite holidays. it's time with family and loved ones, and full of chaos and good times. it's also one of the only times I eat so much that I hate myself afterward. okay, that's a lie... that happens a lot.

7.  I am thankful for  everything listed here, and much much more. I'm quite the lucky gal. 

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear more about your mac and cheese. I adore homemade mac and cheese. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac and cheese bake-off!!! Genius:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac and Cheese bake off...that sounds like so much fun! Mac and cheese is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mac & cheese recipe for you ladies!

    http://mandeefofandee.blogspot.com/2010/08/its-year-of-cicadas.html


    WARNING: you will eat the entire pan and therefore gain 10lbs.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!