Thursday, November 11, 2010

giving thanks | day nine



music. 
I am SO thankful for music. 

I grew up listening to 90's alternative and a little country as well, and I like to think I have a pretty eclectic taste in music nowadays. I honestly don't know what I'd do without music... it feeds my soul. seeing live music is one of my favorite things to do, and there is nothing better than listening to live harmonies and instrumental solos. music can completely change my mood, either for the worse or for the better. I love to sing... I mean I reaaaaally love to sing. I walk around my house singing ALL the time, and you won't find me sitting down in a karaoke bar. music is amazing to me, and I wish I could accurately express how much it means to me.


some of my favorite bands/singers include (in no particular order):

Counting Crows  
p!nk  Incubus  Sugarland  Colbie Callait
Sarah Bareilles  Red Hot Chili Peppers  Aerosmith  Fiona Apple
Joss Stone  Sublime  Toby Keith  Tom Petty  311 Pepper  Def Leppard
Miranda Lambert  glassJAw  The Wreckers  Ingrid Michaelson  Taylor Swift
Jurassic5  Norah Jones  Crash Kings  Phoenix  3EB  Sarah McLachlan
  Lady Antebellum  Train  The Band Perry  Evanescence
Jessica Andrews  Goo Goo Dolls  Corinne Bailey Rae
Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!