Wednesday, November 10, 2010

wee bit Wednesdays!

play along here!











{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?  

do dust bunnies count?
 



{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?


 definitely not. if you saw my house, you'd never ask ME for cleaning tips. seriously. 




{three} who would you call for bail money?  


it depends on the offense and the amount, haha.



 

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?  


dude, everything. I miss not having to work everyday and not having any responsibilities other than to be in the house when the street lights come on.

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.  


I don't feel guilty about anything that brings me pleasure. 

{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?  


normally, I'm a late shopper, but this year I started SUPAH early. I'm almost finished!

{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?  


opening one gift on Christmas Eve. my mom used to let us do that, and I loved it as a kid. we also used to get together and decorate the Christmas tree as a family, and that's definitely something I want to do with my kids.

{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?  


moving out of my dad's house at the ripe old age of 18 and becoming a responsible woman sooner than most. I'm proud of myself for living on my own for so long.

{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?  


I love getting together with my girlfriends and getting pedicures. if I'm broke and can't afford it, I'll run myself a bath and read a good book for a while.

{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?  


hmm, I'm not sure. right off the bat, I'm thinking Quinn's, but I'd love something more creative than that, haha.

1 comment:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!