Thursday, November 11, 2010

giving thanks | day ten




today, I'm thankful for modern technology (specifically the Internet), because I get to be cheered up with cute emails like these while I'm working my ASS off and my lovely government employed husband is laying on the couch. what? I'm not bitter. 





obviously, I'm thankful for technology and the internet for TONS of other cool reasons too - keeping in touch with old friends or forgotten family members via Facebook, the ability to chat live with people and make the workday go by faster, being able to buy something with one click and have it shipped right to my door, sites that allow you to watch movies or TV shows, etc. 

what I really wanna know is... how did people plan their weddings before the internet? can you tell me that? seriously, I found EVERYTHING for my wedding by using the web. no phone books or maps for this girl. it was all Google and Mapquest directions. 

I mean I could go on and on about everything that can be done with the internet, but then we'd be here til next week, and I know ya'll got shit to do.

I'm so grateful that I live in a time period where everything is attainable and right at my fingertips. for that, I'm thankful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!