Wednesday, September 1, 2010

wee bit Wednesdays!

I'm linking up again this week to Leigh Ashley's Wee Bit Wednesdays!




{one} what’s your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturdays, because I get to sleep in and do whatever I want all day long, and then I don't have to worry about waking up to an alarm the next day. :)

{two} if you could have a glimpse of your future, would you choose to see it and what time would you want to see?
eh, I think I'll pass on that. I like the excitement of not knowing what's going to happen.

{three} if you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
a motherfucking SHARK. top of the food chain!

{four} do you have a lucky number?
well I wouldn't say it's my lucky number, but the number 12 shows up ALL the time.

{five} if you could bring one famous person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
oh geez. I'm going to go with Brad Nowell from Sublime, so they could produce more music and tour as a complete band.

{six} fill in the blank: peanut butter and ____________.
peanut butter and VOM. I hate peanut butter.

{seven} would you rather live by the mountains or by the beach?
the beach, for sure.

{eight} do you have any tattoos?
I have plenty of tattoos, but it's never enough. ;)

{nine} if you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
if I could retire and be RICH tomorrow, then I would finish the renovations on my house, and then sell it so I could build my dream home on the beach. and during the construction phase, I would spend my days on a beach in Fiji.

{ten} what is your favorite all time movie?
Seven. see day 02/30 post here!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome answers. I'm trying to not be jealous that I didn't think of shark. It's kinda difficult though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shark is great! I love Sublime - just thinking about their music takes me back to high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Wee Bit Wednesday participant too! and I just fell in love with your blog and your humor!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!