Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 03/30

Day 03/30 - your favorite television program

okay, I am being dead serious when I say that I absolutely cannot choose a favorite TV show. if you know me, you know that I DVR everything under the sun. I don't even know when shows air on TV... I just know that they show on my DVR list and I can watch them whenever I feel like it. I've never been the kind to know when spring/summer/fall shows come on or what airs during what season, so I just try to pay attention to commercials and tape shows accordingly.

so what I'm trying to say is... I'm going to have to make a list for this prompt, because I honestly don't have a favorite TV show. and it would be entirely too difficult to go into detail about why I like each and every show. so HA. oh, and also, these are not in any particular order... just listing them as I think of them...

- True Blood
- Big Brother
- Army Wives
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Office
- Bad Girls Club
- Top Chef
- Parenthood 
- Hell's Kitchen
- Sons of Anarchy
- The Amazing Race
- Modern Family
- The Mentalist
- Family Guy
- Persons Unknown
- The Next Food Network Star
- Dexter
- King of Queens
- Southland 
- Justified
- Louie
- House
- Eastbound and Down
- Design Star
- Project Runway
- Criminal Minds
- Rules of Engagement
- Color Splash
- Parks & Recreation 
- Untold Stories of the ER
- Intervention
- Hoarders
- Dark Blue
- Master Chef

whew. I think that's it. it's probably not, honestly. I have a feeling there's a lot I'm not remembering. I watch a LOT of television shows, and seeing this list kind of makes me feel like a giant loser. but I really can't help it... I get sucked in and addicted!

to see the entire 30 Day Challenge, go here!


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. House - Yes!
    The Mentalist - Yes!!
    Dexter - YES!!! Have you seen the trailer for the new season? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is some list! I now feel like I live in a hole because some of those I have never even heard of. The ones I do recognize are good ones though!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!