Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 10/30

Day 10/30 - a photo of you taken over 10 years ago 

I love this prompt, because I know exactly which picture to post, and it's one of my all time favorites from my childhood.

from left to right: my cousin Jonathan, me (looks like I'm about to push Patrick over), my brother Patrick, my cousin Jason, and my little brother Matthew. 

I loved growing up having a lot of cousins who were close to my age - it was SO fun whenever we got together. my aunt says we were hellions when we got together, but I don't remember being THAT bad! ;) but I guess from this picture, I might have to agree with her. haha! 

check out the entire 30 Day Challenge here

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I love looking through old photos and remembering fun times growing up. Looks like a lot of fun was had in your family!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!