Thursday, September 9, 2010

calling all creative computer gurus...

I need a new header for my little blog here. I liked the one I had before (created by the lovely Andrea), but I need something new to go with my more recent layout. I love the clean modern lines of what I have now, and thoroughly plan on keeping it around for a long time. 

I would like something a little bold, with a touch of quirkiness. I may or may not want to include a picture of Bear.

I'm also thinking I want to re-do my button... it's a little "meh" and could definitely use some sprucing up. but I need to keep the little grey cat, cause he looks just like my little Bear Nugget.

so, if you're good at that kinda thing and enjoy creating headers, and have some spare time and want to do something nice (preferably for free), hit a sister up! I'd love to work with you! 

if this isn't something you're interested in, but you know someone who would like to do it, send them my way! 

thanks, ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I would totally help, but it took me HOURS to make my new (very simple) one yesterday. I'm so over headers right now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!