Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Forever 21 = LOVE.

I've mentioned before that I'm not a very fashionable lady. normally, I wear a tee shirt, jeans, and flip flops. occasionally, I throw on a cute pair of earrings for good measure, but until recently, I never really gave a shit about what I wore. I've started to pick up more trendy and fashionable items, but also some things that will last me a long time. 

normally, I wear a lot of black and grey, but I've been trying to find some colorful pieces to add to my wardrobe, and I always have my jewelry selection in the back of my mind when finding tops and shoes to coordinate. 

to add to my recent purchases I made back in May, I did a little online shopping at Forever 21 last week, so I thought I'd share my purchases. also, I got free shipping for spending over $75, but I'm not sure if they're still running that promotion. anyway, on to the loot!


 Satin Sequin Top - $22.80
I love the colors and print, and it'll look great paired with straight jeans or leggings. 




again, I love the colors and the pattern, but I especially love the back of this top. 



nothing special, just something to wear around the house or under a cardigan.



now I know I didn't stray from the black on this one, but I love the thick stripe and the changing from vertical to horizontal. and the belt is pretty cute too. 



I cannot tell you how much I love these sandals. I love the ruffle and the slight heel, and the color is the perfect neutral to wear with just about anything. 



I've never owned a pair of yellow sandals before, so these should be interesting. luckily, I have quite a few tops with bits of yellow, so I'll have plenty to pair them with.

I can't remember the last time I wore a belt, but I love this one and think it would look great over a loose tank or tunic.

I don't wear rings too often, but I couldn't pass this one up. I love the shimmer and the links!

so there you have it - my new clothes and accessories that are sitting inside my entryway as we speak (err... type). I saw them there this morning and cussed Sean for not telling me they arrived yesterday! I love the tops I picked up, and can't wait to wear them! they'll look even better when I lose this weight and can fit into my old size 7 jeans that I loved so much. and yes, I'm still holding on to them in hopes that my ass will grace them once again in the future.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. That first top is super cute! And the ruffled sandals are great!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!