I was inspired by Jessica at Little Baby Garvin to put together some gift ideas for those still looking for the perfect gift. unlike her themed gift guide, I went the route I normally travel - the practical gift. I'll be honest - I don't want flowers for Mother's Day. I want something that I can wear, drink, or use to relax. I'd be ecstatic to receive any of the items on this list for Mother's Day. oh, and as a bonus, they're all under $40!
1. for the technology lover: cell phone case ($39.00).
2. for the sentimental: unique greeting card ($4.25).
3. for everyone: NAKED basics palette ($27.00).
4. for the wine lover: wine of the month membership ($34.00/month for classic series).
5. for the beauty product fanatic: birchbox subscription ($10/month).
6. for the jewelry lover: personalized initial necklace ($36.00).
7. for the busy mom who needs a break (aka everyone): LUSH bath bomb ($6.35).
8. for the fashionable: mint hobo bag ($32.99).