Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

I hope you all had a great Easter, whether you spent it with little ones, family, or otherwise. we took Ronin to see the Easter bunny last weekend. he was pretty unimpressed, but we did get a smile out of him. 







______________________________________


Ronin got to open his gifts this morning in bed, and he loved every one of them. he especially enjoyed the remote that we the Easter bunny gave him... I hope that means he'll leave our remotes alone now. doubtful. :P 



we spent most of the day playing on the floor with his new toys. and taking a billion pictures of him in his little bunny suit. I mean, can you blame me?









HOPPY EASTER, friends!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. gah, I know right?! the little bunny tail is the icing on the cake.

      Delete
  2. Those life size Easter bunnies are creepy. lol. But Ronin is stinking adorable... look at his fluffy bunny tail! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree about the Donnie Darko-ish bunnies. I went to our local PBK hoping that they would have a visiting Peter Rabbit for the sake of cuter photos, but he wasn't coming to our mall. I'm just thankful we didn't have a crying pic.... yet!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, he has the best smile!! Love his little outfit and bunny tail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I kind of think all his outfits should resemble animals now. they're so cute!

      Delete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!