Tuesday, July 10, 2012

baby Q bump watch - week 33

please excuse the dirty mirror. the Bear likes to make a mess.


how far along? 
33 weeks.

how big is the baby? 
Ronin weighs a little over 4lbs and measures over 17 inches long. his skeleton is hardening (which explains the painful kicks and jabs) and he is going through more major brain development. he's now keeping his eyes open while awake and he's starting to coordinate breathing with sucking & swallowing.

total weight gain: 
I had a big jump from my last appointment - I'm now up 19lbs.

sleep: 
eh, on and off. I am usually waking up every 1.5-2 hours to pee. I wouldn't mind doing that if the pelvic pain from getting in and out of bed wasn't excruciating.

best moment of the week: 
my prenatal massage on Saturday was fucking awesome. also, we were very productive around the house this weekend, so that's always a good thing too. I think it's safe to say that I'm in nesting mode. I want to clean/organize everything in my house.

food cravings: 
popsicles, watermelon, cantaloupe, tomatoes, lemonade. <--- yep, same.

food aversions: 
um, nothing. I am eating everything in sight lately (wonder where those 5lbs came from!).

symptoms: 
with the exception of Braxton Hicks contractions, I've got it all. 

gender sex: 
BOY! :D 

most looking forward to: 
another physical therapy session Friday morning, our newborn care class on Saturday, girl's night on Saturday, and our maternity photos on Sunday with the fabulous Jen Lowe. :)

what I miss right now: 
uninterrupted sleep.

next appointment: 
July 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!