Thursday, May 31, 2012

our little seal has chubby cheeks!

we had an elective 3D ultrasound this morning. I always thought they looked kinda alien-like, but I guess it's different when it's your own kid. Ronin, of course, was not cooperative in the slightest at first. he was sleeping like a rock and would not change positions... and when he did show his face, his put his hand up in front of it. he even put his hand in front of his face and FLICKED US OFF. 

anyway, after moving around and poking him, we finally got some decent shots of his cute face. remember how my bump watch update said that he should be weighing about 2lbs? yeah, this chub weighs about 3lbs 10oz. the sonogram tech estimated that he will probably be over 8lbs at birth. 












he has a large head (no surprise there... have you SEEN my husband's dome?), fat feet, and big hands. he's also got a pretty long torso, which is probably why he's weighing so much already... it also explains why I feel like he's cramped in there. 

I may be biased, but I think he's pretty damn cute already! I can't wait to meet him! :D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

for anyone in the MD/DC/VA area looking to have an elective ultrasound, I highly recommend That's My Baby Ultrasound in Bowie, Maryland. the facility was spacious, clean, and comfortable. the cost is very reasonable and there are several packages available to choose from based on what you want. Jen was a pleasure to work with and gave us plenty of time to try to wake Ronin up to ensure that we could have a great experience.

disclaimer: I was not paid or compensated for my review of the services performed at That's My Baby; these are just my honest opinions based on my experience. 

1 comment:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!