Friday, May 18, 2012

fill in the blank Friday!

get your own blanks here


1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   design. I'm always intrigued by how things are constructed and how the design adds to the functionality and the aesthetics of the product   .

2.      A kicking baby boy   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was     during our OBX vacation in 2007 .

4.  True friends are    the ones who support you whether they agree with you or not. they are the ones who can hold a conversation with you about everything and nothing. you can go weeks or months without talking and when you finally get a chance to catch up, nothing has changed and no time has lapsed .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       Bear's excited meow when I walk in the door in the evening .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     with a good book and a cold drink .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   ice cream cake. mmmm .

1 comment:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!