Friday, May 4, 2012

fill in the blank Friday



1.  My bedtime routine includes,   saying goodnight to the kitties, getting myself a glass of water, putting on my glasses/taking out contacts, taking my prenatals & anxiety medicine, and then watching TV or reading (most likely the case as of lately) until I doze off  .

2.   I am    having some ridiculous heartburn today   .

3.  I can't stand     the rain       because     ... there is a monsoon outside my window right now, and I love the Missy Elliott song, ha .

4. My idea of relaxation would be    a beach, a book, and some sunscreen .

5. If I had an extra $50, I would     buy myself a maternity dress or two. nope, scratch that... Mama needs a pedicure... badly .

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is     they usually get your sense of humor, and are extremely supportive and encouraging .

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is   uhh... anything Sean wants to make for me, hahaha  .

2 comments:

  1. we have a 1950s house too!! (i was reading your info!) i love it and sometimes it's a HUGE pain in the rear!!!

    i need a few new, cute, maternity dresses too!! if you find some good ones keep a girl posted!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd use that extra money for maternity clothes, too! Well, maybe ONE item because they're so expensive! I included your blog in my post today. Check it out here: http://abuckeyeinbadgerland.blogspot.com/2012/05/winning.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!