Friday, April 13, 2012

fill in the blank Friday

play here!

1.  Today is a good day because   it's Friday! also, I get to see some of my favorite people this weekend, and that makes me excited. :) 

2.   The best thing I did all week was    hit the halfway mark of my pregnancy   .

3.  The current weather is    beautiful      and it makes me feel     sad to be stuck at work all day  .

4. The best thing about spring is     the blooming trees and flowers, the beginning of warm weather, and the promise of summer on the horizon.

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is   uhh... anything that fits the belly, haha.

6. A person who made me smile this week was    everyone who told me their most/least used baby items on Facebook... it was a huge help in editing our registry  .

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   easter dinner. no, the strawberry milkshake from McDonalds. no, the 3 pickles I ate before bed the other night. I can't choose  .



Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. you are a funny girl. and what!? registry help? ok, so we are about to become fb friends too. i bet i can find you through sarah. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!