Tuesday, April 17, 2012

baby Q bump watch - week 21

I haven't taken a bump photo yet today, but will do so tonight, so be on the lookout for it tomorrow! 

BUT, I do have a special photo for you. Bear's birthday was on Sunday - he turned 4 years old. I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. he went from being a helpless little dust bunny that could fit in the palm of my hand to a crazy, water-loving, highly vocal little kitty. I love him SO much. so here's one of the first pictures we took of the Cub, when he was still itty bitty. 



how far along? 
21 weeks. 

how big is the baby? 
he is the size of a banana - about 10.5 inches in length and 12.2 ounces in weight. he is now producing some lovely meconium that we will get to experience with his first diaper change(s). 

total weight gain: 
up 2lbs again, so still down 6lbs from pre-pregnancy weight. 

sleep: 
still on and off. the whole "sleeping on your left side is what's best" concept has me waking up a billion times to roll over. 

best moment of the week: 
baby kicks. :) 

food cravings: 
pickles, still. and Outback's cheese fries.

food aversions: 
nothing at all.

symptoms: 
SPD is funnnnn.

gender sex: 
BOY! :D 

most looking forward to: 
getting started on the nursery now that I've nailed down a color scheme and major baby room essentials. lots to do!

what I miss right now: 
nadda.

next appointment: 
Thursday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!