fill in your own blanks here!
1. My favorite room in my home is our living room because the couch is the most comfortable couch in the WORLD. yes, the WORLD. I dare you to challenge me.
2. My current decor style is pregnant & lazy . but I wish it were more ... uh... not lazy? our house is pretty traditional in a sense, but the decor makes it more modern and eclectic, I guess. I love to accessorize & our furniture is a mix of styles.
3. I wish I could redecorate the bedroom room in my house to make it more stylish. right now there's not a whole lot going on - boring paint color, boring curtains, boring lamps... it needs pizzazz.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a master suite. I have been SO spoiled with a bathroom connected to our bedroom.
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a couch. <---- same here. we spent a pretty penny on our couch, and it was worth it considering it's where we spend most of our time .
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is themed nurseries. it's just not my style at ALL. I want a room that baby can grow in, and Winnie The Pooh is not the answer for that .
7. Our super comfy fleece blanket is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.