Friday, March 2, 2012

fill in the blank Friday

play along with Lauren here



1.  The highlight of my week was   hmmm I didn't do anything exciting this week. although, the grilled chicken salad we had for dinner the other night was TO DIE FOR.

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   an eclectic mix of modern and whimsical. I like bright colors, but natural tones & textures as well. 

3.  My first vehicle was   a 1996 Nissan Sentra. that thing was a beast.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  a bottle of water. I drink at least 80oz a day.

5. My favorite way to waste time is   Pinterest. definitely Pinterest. 

6. Right now I could really go for   a fresh fruit salad.

7.  This weekend I will be   spending some time with the girls, visiting my tattoo shop (while Sean gets his half sleeve finished), celebrating Aubrey's birthday, and having brunch with my bride-to-be, Kaycie.

1 comment:

  1. A fresh fruit salad sounds so yummy!!! I could eat fruit all day long haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!