play along with Lauren here!
1. The highlight of my week was hmmm I didn't do anything exciting this week. although, the grilled chicken salad we had for dinner the other night was TO DIE FOR.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be an eclectic mix of modern and whimsical. I like bright colors, but natural tones & textures as well.
3. My first vehicle was a 1996 Nissan Sentra. that thing was a beast.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is a bottle of water. I drink at least 80oz a day.
5. My favorite way to waste time is Pinterest. definitely Pinterest.
6. Right now I could really go for a fresh fruit salad.
7. This weekend I will be spending some time with the girls, visiting my tattoo shop (while Sean gets his half sleeve finished), celebrating Aubrey's birthday, and having brunch with my bride-to-be, Kaycie.