1. Least favorite subject in high school?
ceramics. as artsy as I was, I SUCKED at making pots and shit.
2. Who was your childhood hero?
Clarissa... she Knows It All.
3. What major US city could you see yourself living in?
I couldn't, honestly. I'm just not a city girl. I like the quiet.
4. Biggest fear?
jellyfish. irrational, I know.
5. If you could go back to college, what would you study?
I'd finish up my interior design degree... which I plan on doing after this baby comes.
6. Have you ever wanted to learn another language? Which one?
I was ----><---- this close to being fluent in French before graduating. my friends & I would have secret conversations at parties and no one knew what we were talking about. so, I'd pick French.
7. Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
8. What is your favorite way to relax?
curl up with a good book.
9. Favorite current obsession?
this fetus in my body. pretty much takes up all of my brain power these days.
10. Who is your favorite sporting team?
right now? Washington Capitals.
11. How would you spend $10million?
I'd do all the boring stuff like buy a house, pay off debt, donate to charity, etc. and then I'd buy a hippo, go to the Superbowl, get Lasik and laser hair removal, buy new cars (in cash, of course), and travel around the world in a hot air balloon.