play with Lauren!
1. The holiday season is best spent with those you love and those you are thankful for .
2. Snow makes me happy, only when it's enough to get me out of work. any other time, it makes me stabby, because people don't know how to drive in it .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is grilled cheese and soup .
4. Winter is the best time for snuggling. and hot chocolate with extra marshmallows .
5. I can hardly wait for winter break! just have to get through 2 more weeks and then I can relax for a bit .
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them. I usually spend a lot of time trying to pick the perfect gift, and it's a comforting feeling to watch someone open a present that you worked so hard on .
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 9. I absolutely LOVE the holiday season, because I enjoy seeing my family and spending quality time with the people around me. I give a 9 and not a 10, because it's also the time of year that my mom got sick, and therefore the cold weather always reminds me of that. the holidays really just haven't been the same without her.