Friday, November 18, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

ahhh! I've been MIA for a little while - things are wrapping up with school in the next few weeks, which means I've been swamped with end of semester projects and presentations. in the next three weeks, I have 2 major art pieces to complete, a lab for physics, two exams for physics, and a 10 minute long presentation for physics.

but I did just get some awesome news - I emailed the head of the interior/architecture design department at my school to inquire about some courses that I should be waived from completing, since I took similar courses when I started the program yeaaaars ago. turns out, I am exempt from taking 3 of the remaining 13 courses in my program, which means I'm THAT much closer to finishing my degree and moving on to a university. needless to say, I'm ecstatic.

I'm going to have to put my career on the back burner for a few semesters unfortunately and work part time, but I put this degree on hold for many years because I had to work and pay my bills, and I refuse to do it again. I'm at the perfect time in my life to finish this up, so I'm going to take advantage of it now.

ANYWAY. onto the blanks! play along with Lauren over here



1.   A nervous habit I have is     picking at my nails. I used to bite my nails like crazy, but now that they're grown out, I pick at them when I'm nervous. I also get real fidgety. 

2.   Something that makes me sad is   thinking about the upcoming month of January... in two months (to the day), my mom will be gone for 9 years. crazy. the winter always reminds me of visiting her in the hospital.

3.  Today I am thankful for    the fact that I have a job in which I can work from home on the days that I will need to be in class next semester. I don't know if I'd be able to finish this program if not for the flexibility that my job provides. 

4. My favorite room in my house is    my living room. my couch is, hands down, the best thing Sean & I ever invested in. 

5.  I can't stand    a lot of things. I'm in too great of a mood today to be negative. 

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    probably spend the entire thing on wine at Kaley's launch party tonight, haha. 

7.  The last person I hung out with was    Sean, when I got home from class last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!