Friday, November 4, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

play here!



1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     it's a three way tie between having sushi with a friend, seeing Louis CK tonight, and my Scentsy party on Sunday   .

2.   Colder weather makes me   appreciate Maryland for it's 4 seasons      .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    red lipstick, Gollywobbler Red wine, and Taylor Swift   .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    flats, for sure .

5.  My personality type is   ESFJ. "ESFJs at their best are warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. "

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     pizza. I'd say it's my one weakness. 

7.  My favorite color to wear is    green! 

1 comment:

  1. Yummmy pizza. One of my weaknesses too!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!