Friday, September 2, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

gets ta blankin' over heeya



1.   One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is    uhh... I can't really think of anything. I could give up stuff if I really needed to.

2.    Eating bananas      makes me feel awkward.

3.  I can't    sleep    without,    the assistance of medicine  .

4.   Cream cheese & chives crackers   is my favorite snack.

5.  Lately I've been     feeling very accomplished .

6.  If at first you don't succeed    fix what's wrong and try again    .

7.  Fall is    on it's way, and I can't wait for football season, leather boots, hoodies, and holidays  .

3 comments:

  1. agree on that autumn note. so! ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sound of other people eating bananas makes me feel awkward. That's normal, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cream cheese really is the greatest thing, isn't it??

    Beautiful blog! Soglad I bumped into it! Maybe you could come visit me too sometime..

    Have a nice weekend!



    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!