Friday, July 15, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

play along here




1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)       night person. I feel more relaxed in the evenings, and am definitely a night owl. 

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    Adele, The Band Perry, Counting Crows, and Kings of Leon.

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     "Country Grammar" by Nelly, at least one Tom Petty song, and "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi.

4.  My favorite pattern is   chevron, ikat, imperial trellis, greek key... pretty much anything geometric. although I love me some suzani too, which is more organic. oh, and stripes. I can't pick and you can't make me. 

5.  My favorite perfume is     Love Spell by Victoria's Secret .

6.  Rules are      created by people afraid to take risks  .

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is      ... I'm not sure about punctuation, but I say "dude" a LOT. like way more often than anyone should .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!