Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!




{one} what color best describes you + why?
uh, I'm not sure I'd use a color to describe me. how does that even work?

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
I'd say the biggest change I've made in the last year is really raising my standards with my friendships. I was always a big people pleaser, but I've learned that it's not always the best idea to try and make everyone happy. I've become much more selective in choosing people to play significant roles in my life.

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
nothing serious - wisdom teeth removal, fixed a broken nose.

{four} why did you start your blog?
I honestly don't know, haha. I guess I just wanted a place to track my ideas and my life. I like to look back on where I was a certain point. makes for a fun scrapbook of sorts. :)

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
spending time with friends, our anniversary (2 years!) vacation, throwing a baby sprinkle for one of my best friends, the arrival of said baby, possibly camping at the end of summer, and wedding planning with my other best. :)

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
nah, not really. we usually spend it with friends. 

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
growing my own herbs - and it's awesome! 

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
I like it a little warmer than most - 72 is perfection. 

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
uhhh... crap. I don't remember. it's been a while, obviously, and truthfully, I HATE going to the movies. it's way overpriced and I'd rather be comfortable on my couch than have a bunch of tweens kicking my seat and texting/talking the whole time. 

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
Adele's cover of "To Make You Feel My Love" - it's beautiful. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha I understand what you mean about the colors - it's almost like asking you to describe something you heard in colors - just hard to do! I love looking back at how I've changed over a certain amount of time, and I totally, totally agree with you about the movie theatres - I don't remember the last time I went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on the Adele song... amazing and truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the only other person I know that has heard that Adele cover. I want to make it one of my wedding songs :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!