Wednesday, April 6, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!

so excited for another week of wee bits! 
Leigh Ashley has an awesome new blog 
design that you have to see - it's beautiful!






{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
oh man, there are SO many. I was such a picky eater as a child. the first one that comes to mind is asparagus. I used to think it was gross, but now I love it.

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I went to college for 3 years straight out of high school, took a 4 year break, and now I'm enrolled in college again. my major is interior design. 

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
uhhh no idea, I'm drawing a blank. 

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
yes I have.

{five} can you juggle?
hmm, kind of. I have to get into a rhythm.

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
hardwood, for sure.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
soda.

{eight} what was your first car?
the first car I ever drove was a 1996 Nissan Sentra. that thing was awesome, and continued to run up until last year, and that's only because my dad decided he didn't want to pay the insurance on it anymore.

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
damnit, I don't know. maybe the cakes from Coldstone? pretty delish.

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
hardly ever anymore. our furniture is way too big to be rearranging all the time. I used to do it every few weeks when I was a kid though... that's how I knew I wanted to study interior design. :)


3 comments:

  1. I used to rearrange all the time too... Not asss often anymore not because I don't want to, but because it's so much more work and it only looks good so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you went back to school after such a long break, I don't think I could do that.
    I know there are foods I like now that I didn't used to like but I can't remember what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I was going to have to hurt you if you'd said "pop" :D hihi

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!