Saturday, April 23, 2011

soft kitty, pretty kitty...

as if I need another distraction from my everyday responsibilities... a friend of mine recently shared this link with me. so for all my fellow CCL's (that's crazy cat lady, FYI)... you're welcome. 

oh, and if for some reason, you can't do video right now because you're at work or whatever, here are some pictures that I shamelessly stole from www.kittencam.org so that you can get your fix in too. 







these little bundles of love are only 9 days old and residing in California. I would give a body part to visit them. someone buy me a place ticket!

oh, and if you think they're cute in the pictures, wait til you see them on video. especially when the mama cat gets back in the box after eating... the "mew mew mew" of the babes are enough to make my heart pitter patter.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the link you sent me yesterday to work... but now I'm definitely going to force that thing to show me the cute kitten cuteness, even if it takes me all day! Haha! Thanks so much for sharing the sweet baby kitty cuteness!!!! >^.^<

    <3 Biscuit, the Crazy Cat Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. owww! i don't like cats but kittens melt me!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!