play along here!
1. Fridays are for letting go of the past week and taking a break & relaxing until the next one.
2. Sleeping in, a good book, kitty cuddles, the color mustard, girl time, anything caramel, and throw pillows are all things that make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is reading/watching movies about people who overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles. <---- I couldn't have said it better myself. in fact, I just saw that The Help is now a movie, and I'm SO excited.
4. If I had the day off today I would sleep in, read a bit (or maybe all) of the book I'm reading now, make some food for girl's night tonight, get my nails done, and do homework... it's an eventful life I lead.
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is "clean modern eclectic." I like cohesive but somewhat offbeat color schemes, brighter spaces with lots of light, modern furniture with a mix of finishes, and personal/funky decor. I also like tidy areas - not too much clutter or STUFF, which you would never guess by looking at my house, ha!
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm not open to discuss it on my blog.
7. I'd like to go to Costa Rica so I could hike through the rain forest and stand under a waterfall.