happy April 1st, readers!
luckily, I haven't had any pranks played on me today.
but that could change... it's still early!
I wore my new mustard top today just for Kaley. it's lovely.
I've got a busy weekend ahead:
girls night this evening which includes dinner & a movie;
errands, housework and a 3rd birthday party tomorrow;
and dinner with my in-laws on Sunday.
oh, and somewhere in there, I have to write
a 600-700 word essay on the theme of love within
Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.
but for now, I'll fill in some blanks over at the little things we do with Lauren!
if you'd like, you can join in on the fun here!
1. The best prank I ever pulled was telling Sean's mom one year that I was pregnant. I thought it would be hilarious (yet, kind of an obvious PRANK), but she thought we were serious and was genuinely disappointed when she realized it was a joke.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was Christmas 2009. we always get scratch off lottery tickets in our stockings from my dad... I mean... Santa. I scratched off my lottery ticket, and after staring at my card dumbfounded for about 4 minutes, realized that I had matched the 3 icons that resulted in a win of $10,000. I screamed out loud, saying things like "oh my god, is the gas station even OPEN on Christmas?" and "shit, there's no way they carry $10,000 in cash to hand out, I'll have to mail it in or something?!" I turned the card over to find out how to redeem my moolah, and discovered that in order to claim my cash, I had to mail it to the Tooth Fairy, who was located at 123 Gumdrop Lane or some shit. it took me a minute to realize it, but it was a fake lottery ticket. I was SO pissed.
oh... and the whole thing is on video. thanks Dad.
3. A day without laughter is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are the people in it.
5. I dream of having a handful of kids that I can spend everyday with, thanks to my successful design business, where I establish my own style through the spaces I create, traveling with my family, enjoying my marriage to the fullest, and maintaining awesome friendships with my favorite women.
6. I dread the day that I have to say goodbye to my father.
7. A discovery I made this week was despite Lily's weight, slight heart murmur, and lovely peeing habits, she's as healthy as she can be! no cardio, kidney, or viral issues, which is a huge relief! now to figure out why she's peeing right outside the litter box. =/