Wednesday, March 30, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!



 
{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
I would take my little brothers, Tommy (he's 10 years old) & Wyatt (he's almost 3). I never get to spend one on one time with either of them, so I know it would be a really special trip.

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
uh, this morning, haha. I don't even own an ipod... is that weird? I actually got 4 new CDs for Christmas. haha when I asked Sean for CDs, he said "CD? what's that?" asshole.

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Old Bay.

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
something feminine, but funky too. maybe a mix between Pepper, Sara Barielles, and Jurassic 5.

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
aw man, this is a really hard one. maybe the launch of the internet or something.

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I am currently back in school, and I'm studying Interior Design.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
crap. I can't choose between the Stanley Cup Championship and the Super Bowl.

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
automatic, dude. I don't even know how to drive a manual. 

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
as long as I'm well informed on what I'm speaking about, yes. if I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, then it's a shit show.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
no, I have not. and I'm perfectly happy about that.

3 comments:

  1. I would go to the Super Bowl!!! I like these =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answer to the band question! That would be my pick, too. That or a super retro, cover band like the Puppini Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd choose the Stanley Cup! As much as I love a good football game there's nothing as fantastic as a good Hockey fight!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!