Friday, March 4, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!


play along here!

1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is     the following words: awesome, SERIOUSLY?, definitely, absolutely, douchebag, and the phrase "son of a bitch."

2.  Today I am thankful for    my perfectionism. it earned me a 100% on my first essay of my English class. 

3.  My best friend is    my handsome hunky husband. he's a real dream boat.  ;)

4.  A quirky thing about me is    that I hate BBQ sauce, but I love BBQ chips. I am terrified of jellyfish and obsessed with my eyebrows.

5.  This weekend I     am going to do some work around the house, including cleaning off our porch and finally putting together some furniture (bookcase, bench, and buffet). 

6.  Something that worries me is        something bad happening to my cats somehow. I would FLIP.

7.  On my night stand you would find       my cell phone charger, my booklight and 19 Minutes, a cup of water, and random jewelry that gets taken off before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!