Wednesday, February 23, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!




 
{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
always. I feel very unsafe if I don't.

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
no, and I HATE the sound of it. I do crack my back a lot though.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
any kind of mint or watermelon.

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
my engagement/wedding rings (even though I forget to wear them quite often... woops!), my mom's diamond stud earrings, and my Q pear necklace that Kaley got me for Christmas (see picture). I wear it everyday! 





{five} who is your best friend?
I have a few - Sean, Kaley, and Kaycie. they are my favorite people ever. :)
 
{six} what is your favorite smell?
lavender.

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
oven roasted turkey breast. yum!

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
yes I do. I had a really bad tonsil infection when I was 17, but they refused to remove them.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
most of my shoes don't require ties.

{ten} what color is your car?
she's silver.

1 comment:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!