Wednesday, February 16, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!



{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
eggs over medium with bacon sprinkled in it. OR bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on a bagel. yum.

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
oh geez... if flip flops count... at least 20.

{three} city or country?
country.

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
the laid back atmosphere.

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
pistachios.

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
maybe once or twice.

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
oh god. you have no idea. there are post-it notes ALL over my office. I use them on a daily basis. 

{eight} do you have freckles?
only in the summer time.

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
I don't see why not?

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote a short letter to my Nestie Secret Santa recipient, if that counts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!