Friday, February 18, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

play along with Lauren here



1.   I am       an artist, a wife & friend, a mama to four furry felines, a daughter (and in-law) & sister, a reader, a student, a caffeine addict, a progressing cook, and a blogger. 

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was    I think running out to the middle of the road to save that dog last week is pretty high on the list of brave things I've accomplished.  

3.  I feel prettiest when      I have the time to really get ready for an outing... meaning I have time to take a long shower, completely blow dry my hair, do my makeup in my bathroom (and not in the car), and dress to the nines, including accessorizing. that's when I feel my best. _

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   _uhh, this is why I have a prescription for Ambien, people. cause anything & everything keeps me awake at night.  

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is     Thanksgiving dinner. 

6.  The way to my heart is        making me laugh. I am a lover of laughter.

7.  I would like to      have the rest of the day off to pamper myself with a mani/pedi, and then go home and spend the rest of the day reading Mockingjay. OBSESSED is not the word. 



Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. a mani/pedi sounds wonderful right now!
    That's amazing that you saved that dog last week!! Go you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!