Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wee bit Wednesday!



{one} how tall are you?
five foot, eight inches. I'm a giraffe.

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
groceries and gas. and wine is probably up there too. and books.

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
good reads, etsy, and amazon.

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
I'm not really a connoisseur of tennis shoes, so it doesn't matter, as long as they're comfortable.

{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
mustard. ironic, right?

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
literally, a shit ton. how many can I actually fit into is the real question.

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
professional lottery winner.

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
yes. embarrassing. I was 19 and drank too much Goldschlager.

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
 three to four, depending on my mood.

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
I'd say I'm a solid 3. I care about the organization of some things over others.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you're a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady - SO AM I. I love my kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - I didn't even think about professional lottery winner. Good one.

    Barb:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if your a giraffe..i have no idea what i would be since im 5'9" haha

    xo monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I want to be a professional lottery winner, too! Love it!

    You are so lucky that you are tall. I wish I was tall.

    Goldschlager, yes, I had battles with that liquor before.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!