Tuesday, January 11, 2011

fill in the blank... Tuesday.

welp, I won't be linking up this week, cause the linky is already closed, but I had them done so I figured I might as well play along anyway.


1.   Winter is     the bane of my existence. 

2.  Summer is    sunny, a time for gatherings, fun, bright, and beautiful.

3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd    be wearing capris, a cute tank top, and flip flops, with freshly manicured toes. 

4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is   relax on my couch with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate, extra marshmallows.

5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is     go to the motherfucking beach.

6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is    a sun dress, flop flops, and sunglasses.


7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is   LAYERS. right now, I'm wearing a cowl neck short sleeve sweater with a tank underneath, skinny jeans with trouser socks and knee high brown leather boots. my favorite thing to wear in the winter is scarves though. I love me a cute scarf. oh, and fingerless gloves. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!