Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reverb10

here we go folks - another "challenge" type of post. really, I guess it's more of a prompted type of series, which I love, so of course, I'm going to participate. this is much like the Giving Thanks series, in that it requires some deep thinking and allows us to reflect on our own feelings. it's called Reverb10, and you can learn all about it at the website here!

"Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. The end of the year is an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10, we'll do both."





click this cute little button to visit the site and see if it's something you'd be interested in doing! special thanks to Caity for posting about this... I'm excited to start reflecting! :)

I'll be creating a separate tab for Reverb10 to make it easier to find, so make sure you check back to see the prompts and what I've written/posted about them. I have a feeling I won't be able to complete all of them, but I'm going to try to at least do them everyday of the work week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!