Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reverb 10 - December 22nd

December 22: Travel 
How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

sheesh. we didn't do nearly enough traveling this year. we drove to Ocean City in August for our anniversary vacation, which is only a 3 hour drive from home. it was a great trip, don't get me wrong, but I usually like to make those OC trips on weekends, so I don't know if I really count it as "traveling" even though it was an amazing vacation for the both of us. 

I also made the 6 hour drive solo to Blacksburg, VA to visit my cousin in early October. it was so nice to get away for the weekend, but it also completely sucked ass to be in the car for 12 hours total by myself. next time, I'll definitely be dragging the hubs with me. 

ideally, I'd be traveling to Europe at some point next year, but since we haven't even begun to plan a trip of that magnitude, I highly doubt it will become a reality. we do hope to make a trip with our friends to spend a week in OBX, which is only a 4-5 hour drive. we tossed around the idea of going back to Boston in the spring too, so that'd be a great possibility for us in 2011. I love to travel and see new places, so hopefully we'll have more trips to take next year than we did in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!