Friday, December 17, 2010

fill in the blank Friday!

happy Friday, ya'll! play along over at Lauren's blog right here




1.   Giving is       one of my favorite parts of the holiday season.  I love taking time to pick out the perfect gift for someone... whether it be something they really need or want, or just something that reminds me of that person. I love making people happy, and there's no easier way to do that than giving them something special.

2.  Receiving is   awesome. I'm not gunna lie, I really really like getting gifts. 

3.  The best gift I ever received was       gosh, I don't know... probably my laptop. I love that thing. oh, orrrr my engagement ring. I guess I should stick with that one, in case the hubs reads this.

4.  The best gift I ever gave was   _I bought Sean Caps tickets last year... I can't remember if it was for his birthday or Christmas. either way, he was really excited. I think this year may top that though... I've agreed to make his mom's famous chocolate roll cake for his birthday, AND I'm cooking him dinner. lucky lucky man. 

5.  Something intangible that I wish I could receive is   __a bachelor's degree and unlimited funds to travel around the world. also, a monkey in a cowboy outfit, riding a miniature horse.

6.  Something intangible that I wish I could give is        self-esteem. I think it's one of those things that everyone needs a little bit more of.

7.  The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was      a pony, duh. doesn't every little girl ask for a pony?

1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say I've never thought about a monkey in a cowboy outfit, riding a miniature horse. But it definitely would make a fun gift!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!