Monday, November 8, 2010

giving thanks | day six

as expected, I didn't have any time to blog over the weekend, so I missed days six & seven of my Giving Thanks series. therefore, I'm playing catch up today! if you'd like to see what else I've been thankful for this month, head over to my Giving Thanks tab!



___________________________________

Saturday, I realized how grateful I am for my kitties. I didn't get to spend much time with them over the weekend, and it's been a similar case throughout the past few weeks. I've been so busy on the weekends that I miss my cuddling time with them SO much! 

you all know I'm a crazy cat lady. it's just a part of who I am, and I've never denied my unhealthy affection for my babies, who are like my children. it doesn't matter how shitty of a day I've had... I come home to little creatures who love me regardless of my mood, and they never fail to make me smile. all they want is to be loved, and I'm more than happy to provide that for them one million percent. 

I'm a believer in that animals find their owners, and I'm so lucky to have been chosen to be their mama. I love them all for their own little quirks and personalities. they truly make my life a happier one, and for that, I'm thankful. 

I'm not feeling like writing much today. if you'd like to read more about my kitties, you can get your fix here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!