Saturday, November 27, 2010

busy bee!

crap. I am SO behind on blogging, it is insane. I feel like I'm in a rut and I can't find my way out. again. I still need to finish my Giving Thanks series, which will be easy enough, but finding the time to sit down and do it is another story. 

I'm also really backed up on blog reading... I have almost 300 new posts in my google reader and I just cannot find the time to read them all. I've been cheating... going through and reading my absolute favorites and skipping over the others until I have a few hours to spare... which obviously hasn't happened yet. it's my goal for tomorrow to read through them all and comment accordingly. 

AND I also have tons of pictures and stories to share with you guys, including my very first college football game experience, Thanksgiving dinner, our current weekend plans (and a sneak peek into my Christmas decor), and a new book I picked up recently! new pictures will also mean more November Photo Challenge posts as well. 

anytwat - sorry I've been a little MIA the past few days... just been busy busy as always... I'll be sure to fill you guys in when I get back to normal life on Monday! 

I hope everyone (well, at least my fellow Americans) had an amazing Thanksgiving! oh, and also. I totally made green bean casserole for the first time ever and it was INCREDIBLE. and I had lots of this as well... see the pots on the stove in the background? yeah, I was in charge of all that.



happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!