Wednesday, October 27, 2010

wee bit Wednesdays!

this week is Halloween themed, which reminds me... I still need to share my costume with you guys!
play along here!





{one} have you ever seen a ghost?
not that I know of. I don't really believe in that stuff anyway. 

{two} when was the last time you dressed up for halloween?
last year! Sean & I were a shotgun wedding. it was definitely one of my favorite costumes... that pregnant belly looked ridiculously real. see?



{three} what’s your favorite candy?
Gobstoppers. I'm eating some right now.

{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?
I was almost always some version of a cat. surprise surprise!

{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?
nah. I'm not really into that, and I probably won't ever do it unless we have rugrats to entertain.

{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?
Halloween is my favorite (and my least favorite). it's old school, and it still scares the shit out of me to this day. also I can't watch scary movies without watching something silly afterward, because I WILL have nightmares.

{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?
haunted houses.

{eight} are you superstitious?
not at all.

{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?
plenty. Pheobe is black & white. :)

{ten} what are you plans for this coming halloween?
we're going to a Halloween party at our friend Joey's house with a few of our friends. we even booked a hotel room this year so we don't have to worry about staying sober.

1 comment:

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!