Wednesday, October 6, 2010

wee bit Wednesdays!

you can play along here!



one} grilled or fried?
grilled, definitely. fried foods tear my stomach up. 

{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?
our kitchen needs to be finished, and I'd like to have a fully furnished office in the upstairs room with the balcony. 

{three} what is your favorite time of day?
I feel most relaxed in the evenings.

{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
Fruity Pebbles. yes, I'm seven. 

{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
no, but I do with eyeliner.

{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
every single character from the Sookie Stackhouse series, especially Quinn. ;)

{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?
extra cheese, pineapple, and bacon. noms. 

{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
it depends on if I've taken a sleeping aid or not. I'm a light sleeper without it, which is why I take it.

{nine} what is your favorite board game?
Mall Madness. don't act like you don't remember that game.

{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?
I don't really get that a lot, but I've heard Jennifer Love Hewitt and Amy Lee from Evanescence.

1 comment:

  1. I used to love Mall Madness, I had totally forgotten about that game!! Stopping by from Wee Bit!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from readers, so thank you for being so awesome!